Last Updated: May 4, 2023
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect and store several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“). Personal information is collected and stored when you voluntarily and affirmatively submit such information to us, such as by filling in forms on our Website, contacting us through the Website, or filling in forms when you register for or participate in a Promotional Event. At times, information you provide may include demographic information, such as age range and gender.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you may use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
You may visit this Website anonymously as often as you like without providing any personal information (such as your name, address or email address). We do not collect personal information from you except when you specifically provide it. When you do provide us any personal information on or through our Website or Promotional Events, the information that we collect may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or register for Promotional Events, we may use automatic data analytics technologies (such as Google Analytics) to collect certain information, such as:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, general location information, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including your computer’s or device’s media access control address, IP address, operating system, and web browser type, as well as the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website that you just came from and the URL of the website you go to next.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns and recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. These organizations will have their own privacy policies that govern their use of any personally identifiable information. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Information Collected by Third Parties for Advertising Purposes
We may allow service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, and other third parties to display advertisements on our Service. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. We do not provide any non-anonymized personal information to third parties. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org). Opting out will not decrease the number of advertisements you see.
How We Use Your Information
- To present and manage our Website, and provide you with customer support;
- To perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
- To communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, SMS, and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or third parties, including in connection with Promotional Events;
- To develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Website and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
- To support Promotional Events, when you register for or participate in a Promotional Event;
- To compile Website or mobile application analytics;
- To verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes or other Promotional Events;
- To perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
- For other purposes with your consent.
We may perform these functions directly or use a third party service provider (such as a payment processor) to perform these functions on our behalf, who will be obligated to use your personal information only to provide services to us.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To Promotional Event Sponsors – Public Label is engaged by numerous sponsors to conduct Promotional Events to promote their brands to consumers. In the course of these Promotional Events, we will share the personal information collected from participants with the sponsoring companies, so that they may engage in direct marketing, data analytics and communicate with you about their products and services after the Promotional Event has ended.
- To Service providers – We may share information, including personal information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulﬁlling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, and supporting our Promotional Events and Service functionality. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To comply with a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
- To third parties to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To third parties with your consent.
- We may also share personal information with other third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our Website and on websites or applications of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see.
Third Party Websites
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking technologies. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take reasonable and appropriate security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Website cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us of the situation as soon as possible by contacting us at the addresses listed below; if you choose to notify us via physical mail, this will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the situation, even in those situations in which it is appropriate for us to do so. Users should take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure communication channels, such as email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/online-security for information about how to protect yourself online.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website or in relation to a Promotional Event. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features or register for or participate in a Promotional Event. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at: DataCompliance@publiclabelagency.com.
Visiting our Service from Outside the United States
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the State of California in the U.S., please see our California Privacy Notice below for additional California-specific privacy information.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their website visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information we collect; however, we do not currently recognize or respond to DNT signals, as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT will mean, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT signals.
How to contact us
Public Label, LLC
Attn: Legal / Data Compliance
3120 Blake Street, Unit A
Denver, CO, 80205
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE
This CA Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise process personal information of individual residents of the State of California, within the scope of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as subsequently amended (the “CCPA”).
This Notice does not apply to your use of any third-party site linked to from this Website.
Information We Collect
In the last 12 months, we may have collected the following categories of personal information from California residents:
- Identifiers, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, IP address, or any other identifier by which you may have contacted us or provided information to us online or offline;
- Internet or Network Activity, such as your internet connection, the equipment or devices you may use to access our Website, usage details and analytics data;
- Geolocation Data, such as your general location;
- Additional personal information you provide to us, such as information you submit when you fill out a form through the Website or as part of a Promotional Event, records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us, and/or your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- Other information automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include IP addresses.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from several sources such as: directly from you or from your browser.
Further, while we generally do not engage in the sale of personal information that we obtain from you for monetary or other valuable consideration, there may be limited circumstances where we “share” personal information with third parties in a way that may be considered a “sale” under the CCPA or other similar laws (e.g., for cross-context behavioral advertising purposes where no money is exchanged). As explained in the “Your Rights Under the CCPA” section of this CA Privacy Notice, you may opt out of such disclosures of your personal information.
Your Rights Under the CCPA
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know and Access
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the “Right to Know“). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information; and
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information and the categories of recipients to whom this information was disclosed.
Right to Request Correction
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies (the “Right to Correct”).
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the “Right to Delete“). We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us, Promotional Event Sponsors, or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a service that you requested, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Comply with a legal obligation or any applicable law; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Right to Non-Discrimination
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
Right to “Shine The Light”
California residents who have an established business relationship with us have the right to know how their information is disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes under California’s “Shine The Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) (the “Right to Shine The Light”).
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale or Sharing of Personal Information
You have the right to direct us not to sell personal information we have collected about you to third parties now or in the future. If you are under the age of 16, you have the right to opt in, or to have a parent or guardian opt in on your behalf, to such sales (the “Right to Opt-Out“).
How to Exercise Your Rights Under the CCPA
To exercise your Rights to Know, to Correct, to Delete, to “Shine The Light” or to Opt-Out described above, please submit a request by either:
- Emailing us at DataCompliance@publiclabelagency.com and include “California Request to Know, Correct, Delete or Shine The Light” in the subject line; or
- By mail to ATTN: Legal / Data Compliance, Public Label, LLC, 3120 Blake Street, Unit A, Denver, CO, 80205.
Further, you can also exercise your Right to Opt-Out by visiting the link on our Website labeled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” (www.publiclabelagency.com/donotsellmyinformation).
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know, correct or delete related to your personal information.
Before we process your request, we will need to verify your identity and confirm you are a resident of the State of California. In order to verify your identity, we will require you to provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information. In addition, we will require you to describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
During verification, we will only request the minimum personal information necessary to correctly identify you for the purpose of fulfilling your request.
We may decline a request to exercise your rights set forth above if we are unable to verify your identity or locate your information in our systems. If we are unable to comply with all or a portion of your request, we will explain the reasons for declining to comply with your request.
If you use an authorized agent (as defined by the CCPA) to submit requests to know or to delete on your behalf regarding your personal information, we require the following for verification purposes:
- A power of attorney valid under the laws of California from you or your authorized agent; or
- The following additional information: (a) proof that you gave the agent signed permission to submit the request, (b) information to verify your identity, and (c) confirmation that you have given permission to the agent to submit the request on your behalf.